Shaomin & Zeyu

Introduction: Shao Min and Zeyu.
Shao Min:
My name is Shao Min and I was from class 2H. I have 2 older brothers and my CCA is volleyball. I like to play soccer during my free time. I have been playing soccer since primary 1 so I've played it for almost 8 years plus.My favorite color is white but I do like black as well. My favorite food is lamb steak although my family members do not like the taste of lamb.

Zeyu:  My name is Zeyu. I was from 2C last year and my CCA is St John. My favorite color is green and my favorite food is Chicken Rice. I enjoy playing video games and I have been playing the piano since primary 2. My favorite, also my strongest subject is physics, while my weakest is Chinese and Math

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shao Min! Glad you remain committed to playing soccer for 8 years! Good luck for it and hopefully you can join Soccer as your CCA in the future!

Anonymous said...

Hey Zeyu! I didn't know you play the piano, that's really news to me! And I also enjoy playing video games as well, so I'm interested to know what types of games you generally play! And since you are weak in Chinese and Mathematics, I hope you do work hard to pull your grades up for those two subjects!