Introduction: Jaryl & Nicholas

Jaryl:
My name is Jaryl and I was from 2D. My CCA is Infocomm Club, and I enjoy this CCA not only because it has become a hobby to me, but also of the many memorable experiences gained with both seniors and juniors at previous competitions. I enjoy playing sports during my free time, especially during my holidays, where I indulged in playing frisbee and bowling. River Valley High School has helped me grow up and mature, in terms of being independent and being responsible for my own actions. I have also learnt how to better develop my social skills with the people around me.


Nicholas:
My name is Nicholas and I was from 2A. I really miss 2A and I am unfamiliar with this class. My CCA is NCC and I enjoy it. My favorite sport is soccer and i play it every week. I love gaming and my favorite games are Counter-Strike and Fifa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Nicholas, I always thought soccer was a cool sport and knew you always played it since young :) Will you be intending to join this cca in year five or six in the future? 😄

Anonymous said...

hey Nicholas, I always thought soccer was a cool sport and knew you always played it since young :) Will you be intending to join this cca in year five or six in the future? 😄