Introduction : Chenxin, Nguwar and Zhuoyun

Chen Xin :Hello. My name is Chenxin, and I'm previously from 2F. My CCA is Chinese Orchestra and I like to read during my spare time. Different from majority of the class, I take English Literature as my humanity of choice, and I have an elder brother who is 8 years older than me, and he is studying overseas currently.

Nguwar:I am Nguwar Myint and I am from 2C the previous year. I am from choir and I have been in choir for around 6 years. My interests are drawing and swimming. I have a strange obsession and fascination with whales and mountains. I enjoy small talks with friends and I hope to meet new people and make new friends this year.

Zhuoyun: Hi, I am Zhuoyun and i am from 2F in 2015. I am from the Chinese Orchestra and reading is indeed one of my favourite hobbies. My subject combination is Physics as the science subject and Chinese Literature as my humanities subject, which differs from most of the students in the class who take geography. I like to deal with DIY work and transports.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chen xin! I didn't know you like to read during your spare time. In my free time, I also like to read!